Qissa Tale of unique colours By Amna Khadija D-05
Qissa Unstitch hand printed Viscose Silk Mirror work Collection
by Amna Khadija comes with:
- Unstitch hand printed Viscose Silk fabric for shirt with Mirror work
- Pure Bamber Chiffon fabric for Dupatta
- Dyed Viscose Silk fabric for Trouser/Shalwar
Out of stock
Dispatch week commencing 1st January 2020.
Most orders are dispatched within 14 working days.
Some items depend on dates of release by designers and can take longer.
Product pre-order dispatch dates are based off previous estimated times of deliverance, unfortunately we are unable to anticipate any customs or designer delays. Therefore we cannot guarantee the stated dispatch date. If you require further information please contact the support team or click on the ‘message us’ button.
- Do not use any type of Bleach or Stain removing chemicals.
- Do not keep wet fabrics in twist form in order to avoid copy marks.
- Do not dry fabrics in direct sunlight.
- Iron clothes at moderate temperature.
- Wash coloured and white fabrics separately.
- Before stitching fabrics should be soaked in water for 15 minutes.
- Dry clean recommended on all products.
Please Note: We are not liable for any damages caused by washing using another method.
We offer a renowned industry leading high-quality stitching service.
All of our dresses are stitched as per the style shown in the images. Each dress purchased will include the following:
- Shirt/Kameez stitched as per image – (Lining is provided with all transparent shirts)
- Bottoms stitched as per image
- Sleeves styled as per image (sleeveless suits will be provided with stitched separate sleeves)
- Dupatta will be stitched and accessorised as per image
- Separate undershirt included (if shown)
- Product embellishments*
*Style of embellishments may vary - embellishments quantity will be as image
*We do not offer a custom or made to measure service.
Please note: From time to time certain elements are shown by brands for photography purposes only and these items are not provided by the designers in the end retail product - as such there can be a possibility of a variation to the cut, length, and style and dress embellishments.